Freeze-dried raw meat specially dosed for kittens
- Outdoor chicken thigh from SAVEL in Lannilis (Finistère)
- 5% plants: organic sand carrots from Landéda and strawberries from Plougastel-Daoulas
- Salmon oil
100g sachet (corresponding to approximately 400g of hydrated raw meat)
Chicken thigh special kitten
Sally & Cie products are made exclusively from fresh and raw meat, with 5% fresh vegetables, without any additives or appetizing agents. They respect the diet of the cat, which is a carnivore.
After cutting the meat is freeze-dried, that is to say that the water is extracted by a physical process called sublimation.
The particularity of this process is that it does not alter the nutrients contained in the food. Thus, the cat regains the possibility of eating raw and "fresh" foods, since the absence of water freezes the aging process.
One precaution to be taken, however: only serve one dose of food at a time and close the sachet tightly to prevent the food from oxidizing.
For a kitten one teaspoon 5 to 6 times a day, increase the amounts until the kitten is full.
For an adult cat, depending on its weight, 3 to 5 tablespoons per day, depending on the weight.
Two ways to use freeze-dried food:
1 - Like croquettes : in this case, present the food to your cat in a saucer or a bowl, not forgetting to also provide a bowl of fresh water nearby.
2 - “Wet” food : It is then advisable to rehydrate the food.
In the case of rehydrated food, it should be remembered that once wet, there is raw food and therefore with active bacteria. Since the cat feeds exclusively on fresh produce, meat that will not be eaten quickly should be discarded.
- Humidity at 70 ° C: 0.83% (+/- 0.5%)
- Crude ash: 5.6.0% (+/- 0.3%)
- Crude protein: 44.1% (+/- 1.0%)
- total lipids: 48.9% (+/- 1.3%)
- Total carbohydrates: 0.59%
- Calcium: 16,450 mg / kg
- Phosphorus: 11,830 mg / kg
- Taurine: 1900 mg / kg
- Caloric value: 619.0 kcal / 100g
- Energy value: 2569.5 kJ / 100g